Immunizations are required for public school!

You can obtain immunizations for your child at your primary provider office or local Public Health office.
Immunizations can also be obtained at the Middle and High School Based Health Clinics if enrolled. 

Click Here for Current Immunization Requirements

Jefferson County Public Health

Click Here to schedule an appointment!

CAH School Based Health Centers

Did you know that your child is required to have various vaccines in order to attend school? Your child is also required to receive different vaccines as they head off to college. The SBHC located in the high school and middle school can offer and administer these vaccines right here! If you have any questions regarding what vaccines are needed and the time frames, you may call and speak with Jim Brady or Chris Bradley at the Carthage Area Hospital Pharmacy at 315-493-1000. You may also contact either clinic: Carthage High School Clinic at 315-493-5070 and Carthage Middle School Clinic at 315-493-5075. Below is a list of links to the CDC website that also offer information and guidelines pertaining to the vaccines.



Related Links